- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cup dates
- 1 cup egg white powder (or collagen peptides)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin (not pie mix)
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- Combine almonds and cashews in the food processor and turn on until they are roughly chopped.
- Add in dates and process until combined. The mixture won’t be smooth.
- Add in the egg white powder, pumpkin spice, salt, and pumpkin and process until mixture comes together. This may take 3-4 minutes. Stop and scrap down sides as needed.
- Press mixture into pan as evenly as possible.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours, then cut into 9 bars (3×3).
- Store covered in the fridge for best texture
Calories 257, Fat 13g, Carbs 20g, Fiber 4g, Sugar 14g, Protein 13g